ECAP is an institution to bundle the research effort in astroparticle physics at the University of Erlangen. The goal is to strengthen the capabilities in research and teachings. The directorate of ECAP rotates among the involved institutes and there is a shared administration.
- Institute for Astronomy
- Chair for Astroparticle Physics (Prof. Katz)
- Chair for Physics (Prof. Funk)
- Chair for Particle and Astroparticle Physics (Prof. Anton)
- Chair for Statistical Physics (Prof. Mecke)
- Chair for Theoretical Physics (Prof. Thiemann)